Asher Longevity Institute – Our Mission and Why
The rapid development of scientific breakthroughs in the field of longevity and high quality of life is accelerating at an unbelievable pace. Once aging starts being treated as a disease, the options become almost endless for extending the life and more importantly “quality of life’.
Warren Buffett famously said: “I can buy anything I want in the world except one thing. I can’t buy more time.”
Now, John Asher and his Asher Longevity team firmly believe that “The science and medicine of longevity is at a point where you can buy more time.”
John Asher has followed the mantra of “Making the Complex Simple”. He built a successful sales training company around this principle, has written two books on making the sales process simpler, and he has a unique ability to take sophisticated, complex principles and boil them down to the right steps that people can follow to be successful.
Our History with Longevity
John has studied supplements, new treatments around genetics, blood replacement therapies, and the theoretical concepts of the disease of aging. He has been working for over 3 years to simplify the breaking news in aging prevention and turn it into simple, actionable steps that can lead to excellent results for anyone who wants to live a longer and healthier life.
John and all the founders of the company have lived great lives with unique contributions to military service, business success, community involvement, and more. Now they want to “give back” in the area of helping people understand how to live longer and more active lives. Each has stories of loved ones whose lives were cut short early because they didn’t follow the basics of preventive medicine. And, each founder has stories of relatives who have lived well beyond the average life expectancy with a vigor that defied their age. We have all seen that the basics can work and now we want to show how the advanced technology of aging can add to that success even more.
We see the simplification and easy-to-follow process for implementing aging technology is not being met by the current marketplace.
- Insurance companies are focused on profitability. Although extending life and making people healthier is a goal, they are too focused on the near-term priorities of reducing costs and running their business to really focus on longevity.
- Local doctors are focused on their specialty and practice. There really is not a specialty in preventing aging and living a long healthy life.
- Longevity walk-in clinics exist in the marketplace but are not that convenient. They often focus only on one aspect of aging treatment and not a comprehensive long-term strategy to live longer and be healthier overall.
- Supplement companies like GNC and Life Extension only focus on supplements. That’s great, but it’s only part of the total picture of preventing aging. They try to simplify the supplement market but leave it to you to figure out all the other treatment options.
Here are some facts that support our passion for the new personal investment in longevity!
- Healthcare is a $7 trillion market globally and is over $2.2 trillion annually in the United States
- The average American spends over $10,000 a year in healthcare
- Affluent, health-minded consumers actually spend more annually
- There is realization among our target market that health care as practiced in the U.S. is too reactive, and that their own personal approach needs to change
- The science and technology of life extension has hit a critical inflection point, ready to join biotechnology, nanotechnology, cannabis, and artificial intelligence as an exponential growth category